People who use calendars to organize their daily lives have them visible in plain sight nearly all of the time. Yet, on the computer, you have to go through a myriad of windows and clicks before you can even see your calendar. So to bridge the gap, I’ve come up with this little program that will place the Microsoft Outlook Calendaring system right on your desktop. The calendar object gets pinned to your desktop and stays there all the time in plain sight so you can always see what’s upcoming. Of course, the benefits don’t stop there … because it’s the actual Microsoft Outlook calendar, you get all it’s functionality, such as direct editing, drag and drop of files, etc. You have to see it to believe it.
- Places fully functional Microsoft Outlook Calendar on your Desktop.
- The Outlook Calendar is pinned to your desktop so that no windows can get stuck behind it.
- The Calendar’s position, size and opacity are all adjustable via a very intuitive GUI.
- A tray Icon (complete with the day of the month) is provided to to configure the app and perform other actions.
- Multiple-Monitor Support.
- Ability to switch between calendar, inbox, contacts, tasks and notes views.
- Windows XP or higher
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP3 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
(The setup program will download and install it for you if you don’t have it) Download this wonderful utility from under given link;