Unable To Connect IPhone With AirServer
AirServer is a very good application to present your IOS applications on Windows desktop. You can present any application running on Iphone or Ipad. Air Server key features are listed as under:
- Zero Client Footprint
- Bring Your Own Device
- The world’s first BYOD solution that enables collaboration across different apps across platforms. We achieve this by receiving the entire display over AirPlay, Google Cast or Miracast. For the first time you can exercise the freedom of choice for your devices.
- AirPlay + Google Cast + Miracast
- Windows Device Compatible
- Fully compatible with the built-in “Project to a wireless display” feature in Windows 10. Windows 7 is also supported by installing Google Chrome browser.
- Chromebook Compatible
- Android Compatible
- Live streaming to YouTube
- Retina quality mirroring
- Encrypted AirPlay
All these features makes this application a great tool. Once you have this in your toolbox, you are good to go. You can present anywhere anytime without looking for any other tool or type of connection. Sometimes this can create problems. It will refuse the connections and don’t let you connect the IPhone or IPAD with windows system.
Make sure both (Windows System and IPhone/IPad) are connected to the same wireless network. In case they are not connected to the same network, the connection will not work.
If you found this post useful, please share it with your friends. Visit windows tech updates again for more articles about troubleshooting your network environment. We mostly share information about Microsoft applications and infrastructure, like Share Point, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 10, Microsoft Online Share point and Dynamics CRM. Please feel free to share your comments about windows tech updates. We would be very glad to hear from you. any comments, suggestions about the improvement of this website will be highly appreciated.